Access 2006: First Day v1.0
While I am here at the Access 2006 conference, I can't help that I am missing out on some great Web 2.0 discussions, knowing that I am missing out on going out with Michael Stephens et al. to the Thai restaurant at Internet Librarian International in London, which I did do last year. Richard Wallis reports in Panlibis that he has the good fortune of doing this this year.

That said, I am sure that Access will not dissappoint, as it has always been a great conference for the library techie crowd...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Slacker - there's a flight out of here Saturday night, that gets to London in time... ;-)

At least it better do, as I speak here tomorrow, and there on Monday.

Popular posts from this blog

Java, MySql increased performance with Huge Pages

Canadian Science Policy Conference

Project Torngat: Building Large-Scale Semantic 'Maps of Science' with LuSql, Lucene, Semantic Vectors, R and Processing from Full-Text