An Emacs Client For Blogger (!)

As an emacs fan-boy I was both thrilled and surprised (and then again, not surprised) to find that there is an emacs client library for blogger (actually for all Google services), that I discovered on T.V. Raman's blog, emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop. As he is usually in attendence at W3C advisory committee (AC) meetings, I'll likely be talking to him about this (hopefully) great new addition to my life at the W3C meeting at Banff, in 2 weeks.

I have as yet to install it and try it out, so perhaps subsequent entries here will talk about my experience using it (perhaps written in, and posted from, inside of emacs).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java, MySql increased performance with Huge Pages

Canadian Science Policy Conference

Project Torngat: Building Large-Scale Semantic 'Maps of Science' with LuSql, Lucene, Semantic Vectors, R and Processing from Full-Text