- Models of Public Sector Information Provision via Trading Funds. David Newbery, Lionel Bently, and Rufus Pollock. 2008.
- EcoGeo Project. Stéphane Roche, et al. 2007.
- Fair Use in the U.S. Economy: Economic Contribution of Industries Relying on Fair Use. Thomas Rogers and Andrew Szamosszegi. 2007.
- The Power of Information: An Independent Review. Ed Mayo and Tom Steinberg. 2007.
- The Socio-Economic Impact of the Spatial Data Infrastructure of Catalonia. Pilar Garcia Almirall, Montse Moix Bergadà, and Pau Queraltó Ros. Edited by Max Craglia. 2007; published 2008.
- Benefits of the New GPS Civil Signal: The L2C Study. Irving Leveson. 2006.
- The Commercial Use of Public Information (CUPI). Office of Fair Trading, United Kingdom. 2006.
- Developing Geographic Information Infrastructures: The Role of Information Policies. Bastiaan Van Loenen. 2006.
- Economic Impact of Open Source Software on Innovation and the Competitiveness of the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Sector in the EU. Rishab Aiyer Ghosh, et al. 2006.
- MEPSIR, Measuring European Public Sector Information Resources. Makx Dekkers, Femke Polman, Robbin te Velde, and Marc de Vries. 2006.
- Economic Value of the Nova Scotia Ocean Sector. Michael Gardner, Robert Fraser, Mike Milloy, and James Frost. 2005.
- Estimating Economic Benefits from NOAA PORTS® Information: A Case Study of Tampa Bay. Hauke Kite-Powell. 2005.
- Estimating the Economic Benefits of Regional Ocean Observing Systems. Hauke Kite-Powell, Charles Colgan, et al. 2004.
- The Value of Snow and Snow Information Services. Richard Adams, Laurie Houston, and Rodney Weiher. 2004.
- The Economic Benefit of the BGS (British Geological Survey). Roger Tym and Partners. 2003.
- Borders in Cyberspace: Conflicting Public Sector Information Policies and Their Economic Impacts. Peter Weiss. 2002.
- Economic Framework for Meteorological Service Provision. Don Gunasekera. 2002.
- Economic Value of Current and Improved Weather Forecasts in the U.S. Household Sector. Jeffrey Lazo and Lauraine Chestnut. 2002.
- Canadian Geospatial Data Policy Study. Garry Sears. 2001.
- Environmental Data (various studies). U.S. National Academy of Sciences. 2001.
- Prosperity Effects of Different Pricing Models for PSI Dutch Ministry of the Interior. 2001.
- Economic Effects of Open Access Policies for Spatial. Data Dutch Federal Geographic Data Committee. 2000.
- Economic Framework for the Provision of Meteorological Services. John Zillman and John Freebairn. 2000.
- Commercial Exploitation of Europe’s Public Sector Information. Pira International Ltd., University of East Anglia, and KnowledgeView Ltd. 2000.
- The Economic Contribution of Ordnance Survey GB [Great Britain]. OXERA, Oxford Economic Research Associates Ltd. 1999.
- The Dissemination of Spatial Data: A North American-European Comparative Study on the Impact of Government Information Policy. Xavier Lopez. 1998.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Bibliography: The Socioeconomic Effects of Public Sector Information
Chapter 14 (Measuring the Social and Economic Costs of Public Sector Information Online: A Review of the Literature and Future Directions by Paul F. Uhlir, Raed M. Sharif, and Tilman Merz) of The Socioeconomic Effects of Public Sector Information (PSI) on Digital Networks has a useful bibliography of useful links in this area. I have reproduced the bibliography portion of the chapter below: