This conference, held January 23 -26, in Nuernberg, Germany is the second annual. Its programme reveals how mature the Open Source ideal is and how extensively it is being embraced and understood by industry. It was structured into three parts (Investment Summit, Technology Summit, and Enterprise Summit - day 1, day 2), with titles such as:
- Why do VCs invest in Open Source?
- The Impact of Open Source Software on the Innovation and the Competitiveness of the ICT sector in Europe -- UNU-MERIT
- Open Source and its role in the new IT ecosystem
- Enterprise adoption of open source platforms and applications
- Integrating Open Source into your business -- IBM
- Avionics software engineering: Why Open Source? -- Airbus France