I am at WWW2007 only for today (Thursday) after attending the W3C meeting on Sunday -- Tuesday. I must say that I regret not registering for the rest of the WWW2007 conference, as it has moved to what I believe to be a more relevant, robust venue for web research and activities.

This morning I attended the panel session "Building a Semantic Web in Which Our Data Can Participate" session, moderated by Paul Miller of Talis, with panelists
  • Steve Coast (OpenStreetMap)
  • Peter Murray-Rust (University of Cambridge)
  • Rob Styles (Talis)
  • Jamie Taylor (Metaweb)
It was a very good panel, although the discussion revolved more around getting access to data as opposed the the Semantic Web aspect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java, MySql increased performance with Huge Pages

Canadian Science Policy Conference

Project Torngat: Building Large-Scale Semantic 'Maps of Science' with LuSql, Lucene, Semantic Vectors, R and Processing from Full-Text