- Connecting digital libraries to eScience: the future of scientific scholarship. Michael Wright, Tamara Sumner, Reagan Moore, Traugott Koch
- Not by metadata alone: the use of diverse forms of knowledge to locate data for reuse. Ann Zimmerman
- Little science confronts the data deluge: habitat ecology, embedded sensor networks, and digital libraries. Christine L. Borgman, Jillian C. Wallis, Noel Enyedy
- Collaborative eScience libraries. Linn Marks Collins, Mark L. B. Martinez, Ketan K. Mane, James E. Powell, Chad M. Kieffer, Tiago Simas, Susan K. Heckethorn, Kathryn R. Varjabedian, Miriam E. Blake, Richard E. Luce
- Pathways: augmenting interoperability across scholarly repositories. Simeon Warner, Jeroen Bekaert, Carl Lagoze, Xiaoming Liu, Sandy Payette, Herbert Warner
- Dataset acquisition, accessibility, annotation, e-research technologies (DART) project. Ah Chung Tsoi, Jeff McDonell, Andrew Treloar, Ian Atkinson
- Providing an OAI-PMH interface to the Storage Resource Broker with OAISRB. Michael Witt
- DILIGENT: integrating digital library and Grid technologies for a new Earth observation research infrastructure. Leonardo Candela, Fuat Akal, Henri Avancini, Donatella Castelli, Luigi Fusco, Veronica Guidetti, Christoph Langguth, Andrea Manzi, Pasquale Pagano, Heiko Schuldt, Manuele Simi, Michael Springmann, Laura Voicu.
- Building rich, semantic descriptions of learning activities to facilitate reuse in digital libraries. Mark Gahegan, Ritesh Agrawal, Tawan Banchuen, David DiBiase
- Provenance Explorer-a graphical interface for constructing scientific publication packages from provenance trails. Jane Hunter, Kwok Cheung
- Transitioning from the ecological fieldwork to an online repository: a digital library solution and evaluation. Evandrino G. Barros, Alberto H. F. Laender, Marcos André Gonçalves, Ricardo G. Cota, Francisco A. R. Barbosa.
- Sharing and caring of eScience data. Chaitanya Baru
- eScience and the humanities. Gregory Crane, Alison Babeu, David Bamman
Saturday, October 13, 2007
IJDL Special Issue: Connecting digital libraries to eScience
The International Journal on Digital Libraries has a special issue entitled "Connecting digital libraries to eScience". I haven't had a chance to read any of the articles, but they look very interesting, and include some discussion on various scientific data issues, collaboration, repositories, research infrastructure, etc: