- Using Open Source to Give Patrons What They Want. Amy Begg De Groff.
- The Community Behind the Code. Terence K. Huwe.
- Making a Business Case for Open Source ILS. Marshall Breeding.
- What Librarians Still Don’t Know About Open Source. Daniel Chudnov.
- Open Source Becomes More Accessible. Janet L. Balas.
- What Can Open Source Do for You? Rachel Singer Gordon and Jessamyn West.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Computers in Libraries: The Open Source Software Craze
The March 2008 issue of Computers in Libraries is titled "The Open Source Software Craze" and has a series of articles on Open Source in Libraries: