- How to get to universal Open Access and why we want to get there.
- The progress of science: what hinders and what helps in an OA environment?
- Funding to authors for OA publishing.
- University Central Funds for Open Access.
- Licensing & Copyright: major issues for some.
- Making the repository a researcher's resource.
- Open access and the commercial biomedical publishers.
- Science Publishing: the future of journal publishing.
- Evaluation of Scientific Research by Advanced Quantitative Methods Beyond Impact Factors.
- The use and misuse of bibliometric indices in evaluating scholarly performance.
- What linking in CrossRef can tell us about research.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
2nd European Conference on Scientific Publishing in Biomedicine and Medicine Programme Announced
The 2nd European Conference on Scientific Publishing in Biomedicine and Medicine (Oslo, Sept 4 - 6, 2008) has announced its programme: