- Overview: Editor's Note. Judith Axler Turner
- Cyberscholarship: High Performance Computing Meets Digital Libraries
- When Authorship Isn't Enough: Lessons from CERN on the Implications of Formal and Informal Credit Attribution Mechanisms in Collaborative Research
- The Virtual Observatory Meets the Library
- Triple Helix: Cyberinfrastructure, Scholarly Communication, and Trust
- Talk About Talking About New Models of Scholarly Communication
- Can Universities Dream of Electric Sheepskin? Systemic Transformations in Higher Education Organizational Models.
- On the Threshold of Cyberscholarship.
- "Born Medieval": MSS. in the Digital Scriptorium
- Institutional Repositories and E-Journal Archiving: What Are We Learning?
- Open Access happenings in Open Access in 2007
- Open Access Publishing and the Emerging Infrastructure for 21st-Century Scholarship
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Special Issue: Cyberinfrastructure, scholarship and scholarly communication
There is a special issue (Winter 2008) of Journal of Electronic Publishing entitled "Special Issue on Communications, Scholarly Communications and the Advanced Research Infrastructure". It examines from a number of different perspectives and interests the intersection of cyberinfrastructure, scholarship and scholarly communication and how they are impacting -- and will be impacting -- scholarly activities.