From the site:
ICSTI's 2009 Public conference will take place on June 9 and 10, 2009 at Library and Archives Canada, 395 Wellington Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.The program includes presentations from:
Speakers from Canada, the United States and Europe will address:
- How eScience affects the way libraries, publishers and scientists relate to each other.
- How the era of "big data" will enable enhanced experimentation and collaboration in science.
- Francine Berman San Diego Super-Computing Center, California
- Richard Boulderstone Director of e-Strategy and Programmes British Library, UK
- Jan Brase German National Library of Science and Technology, EU
- Lee Dirks Microsoft, State of Washington
- Peter Fox Rensselaer Polytechnic University, State of New York
- Paula Hurtubise Project Manager Carleton University, Ottawa
- Liz Lyon UKOLN University of Bath, UK
- James Mullins Purdue University, Indiana
- Tim Smith CERN-IT Development, EU
- Paul Uhlir The National Academies, Washington, DC
Full disclosure: This conference is organized by my employer, who has no affiliation with this (zzzoot), my personal blog.